Why Join AACMI?
AACMI offers a number of benefits to members to enable them to carry out their obligations as audit committee members on an informed basis:
- Belonging to our network of audit committee members and executive officers who report to audit committees
- Invitations to our webinars on audit committee best practices and other relevant and timely topics
- Opportunity to participate in our in-person roundtables that facilitate meaningful dialog on key topics for audit committee members
- Ability to develop peer-to-peer connections at our in-person annual meeting that serves as a venue for audit committee members’ exchange of views and information
- Ability to use the AACMI symbol on shareholder material to reflect your company's adherence to strong audit committee oversight
- Obtaining CPE credit for accountants (AACMI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors)