Why Join AACMI?
- We are a non-profit association of audit committee members dedicated to strengthening the audit committee by developing national best practices, including a robust whistleblower system.
- We are the only independent organization devoted exclusively to improving audit committee oversight and are not affiliated with any accounting firm, thereby permitting us to impartial advice on relations with the independent auditor.
- Our Board of Directors consists primarily of Chairman of audit committees of New York Stock Exchange and NASDAQ Stock Market Companies. View Board of Directors
- Our Board of Advisors consists of accounting professors and accounting specialists with an SEC background who can assist members on difficult accounting issues and provide second opinions. View Board of Advisors
- Monthly Teleconferences/Webinars enables directors to conveniently receive corporate governance education, at least four to six times per year.
- Timely emails with important information.
- Potential discounts from director and officer liability insurers and CPE education credits.
*State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. www.nasba.org